Nursing - Fundamentals & Skills
Delmar’s Clinical Nursing Skills & Concepts provides a balanced presentation of vital nursing concepts and essential skills and procedures. Developed for the LP/VN student, the text includes not only 150 well-illustrated, step-by-step procedures but also the concepts and theory behind those skills.
- Integration of Theory with skills allows students to understand both the "how" of performing various skills, but also the "why."
- Full color presentation brings the material to life for students.
- Inclusion of over 150 clinical skills provides a comprehensive selection of basic and advanced skills of immediate relevance for the LP/VN.
- Each step-by-step skills presentation provides a careful explanation as to both the necessary steps and the associated rationale.
- Inclusion of material on how to research the local state practice act provides a useful guide to students who may be approaching the conclusion of their education, or who are considering moving from one state to another.
- Logical progression of material from underlying theories, ethics and issues, through basic skills into more complex skills.
- Inclusion of Geriatric, Home Health Care, Pediatric and Maternal variations provide users with additional issues to consider.